Friday, July 7, 2017

WHAT is she DOing?!

What am I doing??!!!  Ask me in a private message and I may or may not tell you.


But I will for sure tell you in 6 months.

Ryan was home last night and pulled out his Catan board game and insisted that we all play with him, including Leon.  Leon got bored about a half hour in, but his only other option was to go to bed.  It was getting late.  So he stayed in the game and won...  


Ryan and Meri ganged up on me and it was all I could do even build a road.  cripes.  
my kids are rotten...  


I'd never played before and neither had Leon, but his dad was helping him out.  
NEXT time, I'm going to kick their bricks!

5 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have never heard of this game, but I looked it up and it looks like it could be fun. My sons all gang up on me when we play The Great Dalmuti. I have been the peon for the past 2 years.
I am not sure what you are doing but it looks like Roman sandals on fossilized feet.

SAM said...

I was thinking something to do with fabric to get a particular texture, but knowing nothing about fabric or texture, it is probably a daft guess. I guess I will be patient and wait 6 months.

Michelle said...

I have never played this game. Must look it up.

Jane said...

I was thinking you were wrapping your feet like the Japanese ladies used to do but since when do you have 3 feet?

Southern Gal said...

Super secret sewing project?

That game was at a mountain house we rented. We read part of the directions and put it away. Maybe we should give it a try?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails