Thursday, August 16, 2018

Shark Boy and Busy Gal

Whirlwind.  Leon's brother has left the building... with his mom.  They may be back later.  Things are murky.

Getting him to bed last night was SO much easier!  I snuggled with him until I "thought" he was asleep, then climbed into my own bed.  He sat up and patted the side of the couch that he wanted me to come back to...  At least he wasn't screaming!

It just occurred to me how ironic this pic is.  His name is Finn.  Our nickname for him is shark boy.


Today, besides work, I need to repair a mower tire, mow, pick up Leon from his dad's, visit Ada and get school supplies for Meri.  Did you know that culinary students needs to purchase a $300+ knife set?  With any luck, it will last forever...  AND a $70 garnishing set.  AND two different colored chefs outfits?  Yes, we'll be spending the big bucks today...  Leon will probably be with us.  Not sure yet.  

Is it Saturday yet?...

3 comments:

Meg B. said...

He sure looks like a cutie!

Anne in the kitchen said...

The knife set will last a long long time. Do her a huge favor and get a leather knife roll too, since they have to be carried to and fro.

Jane said...

Oh the costs of college - I remember them well...and the empty wallet that goes along with them! But it's all worth it in the end.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails