Friday, January 18, 2019

Winter is coming - maybe

Leon is grounded for the next three weeks from anything you have to plug in or charge up.  It wasn't me who did it and you don't need to know what he did.  It wasn't terrible, just some behavior that needs to be curbed I guess.

So he's been rediscovering his toys and books.  He and Robb played Battleship last night and he found the Etch-a-Sketch!  This is his creation.  A City Boat. 


 As opposed to a house boat I guess.  
He's been drawing a lot too, so we might have a budding Picasso on our hands!

We need a bigger fridge.

The blizzard today starts promptly at noon.  I'm not holding my breath but hope it's all a bunch of worry for nothing again.  I want to have a day trip tomorrow!


Have a wonderful and warm weekend!

1 comment:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Wishing you a fun time of no devices and a non snow event

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails