Friday, February 19, 2010

What on earth???

Hey - post # 296 guys! Stay tuned! Contest coming up in 4 more posts!

The kids left extremely early with hubby this morning so I could go into work a bit earlier than usual. I'm expecting a phone call conference and won't be able to get them to the bus... So... I'm eating my breakfast and drinking my sugar free cappuccino and reading my daily news and such in very much quiet! Most mornings I eat standing up and doing something else at the same time.

Well... quiet except for the puppy growling at some unknown entity outside the living room window behind me... or wandering into the dining room and growling out that window. If you don't hear from me after this, then the puppy was probably not just being paranoid... But the older dogs are sleeping and/or not caring about it much.

So I'm not on this computer very often and decided to browse through the pics. The kids mostly use this computer so it's interesting to see what they've decided is important... but will probably never get printed for a scrapbook.



I definitely see somewhat of a theme with the dogs... And Calvin and Hobbs are awesome anyway!

I have a sewing meeting this weekend that I'm excited about and possibly renting a rug doctor... Have a great weekend guys!

15 comments:

Helen McGinn said...

*LOL* Love the eyball and Calvin cartoon snowmen!

Pam said...

I always love Calvin and Hobbes. You should see some of the pics my kids leave on the computer. weird!

Southern Gal said...

Fun! My kids never did much on our computer. Now if I got a hold of theirs I'm sure I would be scratching my head.

Yankee Girl said...

What? Those are all scrapbook worthy photos!!!!

Really. It would be a great coffee table scrapbook. It would confuse the hell out of your guests.

Sonya Ann said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful breakfast!
And I think that Fluffy should be my theme!
Have a great weekend!

Urban Earthworm said...

For some reason, I love the picture of the burb. It's very everyday and pretty.

I'm glad you're being treated to a quiet morning (and if I had to pick something to disrupt my oh-so-rare quiet moments, puppy antics would top the list).

Jen said...

LOL Those were great! Thanks for the laugh this morning. Enjoy your morning!

Macey said...

Kids are so random!! LOL!

mamahasspoken said...

Those pictures are great in that they could have been so much worse, so so much worse.....

Frances said...

LOL! I used to find random stuff like that on our computer when the kids lived at home. too funny!

The Old Parsonage said...

Too funny - love the tennis balls. Just catching up here and there, so I'm off to read back a little further...

Enjoy your weekend!
Leann

Debbie said...

You did find some treasures, didn't you? I hope you are having a great weekend.

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Hysterical. The eye picture made my stomach turn... but LOVE your Blog!!

Sonya Ann said...

Just popped over to say HI!

Frances said...

You won my giveaway! I sent you an email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails