Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Inspiration Overload

I invited Meri to go with me to a sewing meeting last night, but she had a CPR class to attend.  bummer...  She would have enjoyed it!


The clothing that these women created from these patterns were phenomenal.  It just makes me realize WHY I didn't get more than Average scores on my State Fair entries...


I am definitely inspired now to think outside the box and learn new skills to miter those corners, hem techniques and more precision.  


 I think I go for the speed of completing a project than enjoying the ride there and being careful.


 And it shows in my work.  darn.


However I can't take TOO much time as I've got too much to do...

Wouldn't this top below be a good one for cruise? hmmm...


Or really, any of these...  Stepping up my game, one project at a time.

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

You do so much every day. maybe a balance of speed and finesse? Since I am a really bad sewer (I would never use the word seamstress for my abilities or lack thereof) I am awed by just about anything anyone makes.

Southern Gal said...

I'd love to see the tops they made. I'm not a knit sewer. I've tried, but I do not have the technique down. And it's sad because I could be making so many things for my granddaughters!I need a lesson.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails