Thursday, January 16, 2020

It's cold. DANG cold.

The weather took a turn from the mild winter we've been having and this morning was a brisk -4 degrees when taking the kid to the bus.  
"And THAT's why you should have worn snowpants!"

Oh well, it was a quick walk for him to the bus.  He'll be fine.
The snowpants are in his bag for recess.

The van doors creak due to the cold.  seriously... I think it's just the cold...

Meri is having a dinner party for her family (myself included) this weekend.  Shub and her want to make us curry like his mom makes.  I'm looking forward to it!

Plus I've got an ASG sewing meeting this weekend. :)  Can't wait!

Finally had a chance to try the striped sweatshirt on Meri this morning and know what I need to do to complete it.

Would love to sew something for myself and that time will come.  Unfortunately not before this weekend's meeting.  Will wear something old to that.   unless...  As I sit here and type, I see a shirt that I've made out of one of Robb's old shirts last spring.  It just needs hemming...  hmmm...  

It looks like it needs an ironing too and a little wishful thinking.


I think I know what I want to do over lunch...

Have a good one!

2 comments:

SAM said...

We have the cold here as well. Yikes-the dog better do his duty quick tonight. I hope your bad news is better today. Enjoy your dinner party with Meri-how fun.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Meanwhile we are griping because it is so warm here the cherry trees are blooming and my neighbor already has daffodils!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails