Friday, January 17, 2020

sNOw Daze

AND it's a SNOW DAY!  Leon is ecstatic.

and hounding me to work more on some Sans plush toy that he found a video on how to make.



We've gotten the main head done and trying to figure out how to make the face pieces.  We are NOT going to make the eye light up.

He and I worked on cutting up brand new socks for this project last night before he had to go to bed.  So this morning, he was all over me wanting to work on Sans more. 

Ummm, you know that I work right?

As soon as I can take a break though, I will work on the project with him more.

I have no idea where this thing came from other than some game that 35 people in the U.S. play.  But Leon is determined to get it done by this weekend.

We'll see.

Other than that, I got my blouse done for the ASG meeting this Saturday that has been cancelled now because of the weather.  Dang.


The shirt just needed the bottom hem and a button at the top.  The button I found doesn't match the other buttons very much, but it's in the same color scheme and in a shirt like this, does it really matter?

I COULD replace them all I suppose but then this project would sit in my UFOs (UnFinished Objects) pile for longer while I agonize over the most perfect buttons.  So nope. It's done.


Maybe now, I'll have enough time to get some pants made that fit me properly to go along with it.  And maybe a sweater/jacket.

Who knows.

Stay warm!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

No snow days here. Seems doubtful that we will end up with any this season.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Cute blouse. Matched buttons? Pfffft! There are so many more important things to worry about and now it is finished!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails