Thursday, November 10, 2022

Now what?

 So I tested negative this morning!  WOOHOO!!!  Going this afternoon for a legit test to confirm.  I've got an appt at 3. With no symptoms to speak of except this cold that just keeps on going, I think I'm one of those that would spread it around nilly willy without knowing.  Thank goodness Ada gave me the heads up to test!  She's done with her isolation as of the end of today too. Whew!

SO many things I need to do that are NOT in this bedroom. 

This morning, before I tested again, my throat felt kind of weird when I swallowed.  Uh oh, I figured a Covid related issue.  Isn't EVERYTHING these days?  After my cappuccino and cream of wheat (my fast meal to get out of the kitchen), I shone a flashlight into my mouth to see what was what and saw that my uvula was pointing west.  ???  What?  So I was trying to swallow THAT?!  It stayed that way for a good long time and around 10am, it appeared to have relaxed.  I must have slept with my mouth open.  weird.  So, it's NOT a covid symptom.

I'll still wear a mask around the fam until I have the confirmation this afternoon.

Why is it that I'm not totally confined anymore but feel guilty for leaving my bedroom?

and a bit overwhelmed with stuff I have to do?

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

Uvula pointed west? Strange. I have had my uvula so swollen I could barely swallow, but it was uniformly weird. I suppose you would make a good captive with your not wanting to leave your place you have been isolated. I hope your test proves you no longer have covid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails