Monday, January 29, 2024

Beaches

Ok, Ok!  I take a LOT of pics of Aggie!  She's cute!  Why not?!
Today is her 6th month birthday and look!  She's got a solid butt!


It might be the cloth diapers.
And it's not ALWAYS stable...
 

But she's growing up!  

And look what I found this weekend at a thrift store!  Identical plates to the ones I remember from my youth!  My Violet Iris corelleware from our wedding is getting worn out and mostly chipped or broken up.  But I keep my eyes open for more and while looking for some linoleum to fix a bathroom, I found this!
SCORE!


It was a great weekend.  I got a lot done on my to do list on Saturday, which included watching Dirty Dancing with my bestie as well as another movie last night virtually with my other bestie!  And for THAT bestie, I wore our matching socks.



Shocked? Yeah, I wouldn't expect anything less.
Leon was too!  I was driving and my phone beeped with a message so he checked it out for me.
"GRANDMA!  I didn't think you EVER said that word!"
Let me tell you kid...  I have 6 sisters.  It's been said.

And if any of my sisters are reading this, It's always been in a loving manner and to your face.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Aggie is such a cutie! 6 months, wow time flies!
Love the dishes and the socks. Leon is so funny. I didn't have a sister, so I missed that connection, but I'm thankful for my older brother but we seem more serious in our old age. ;)
Hope you have a good week.

Linda said...

It doesn't seem like it has been six months since she was born. She is precious. Yes, when they first learn to sit, it is such a round bottom. You look and sound happy. Good.
Practical Parsimony

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails