Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation pics

My son... He mostly sat on the porch and played guitar for everyone that came up to the house. Visited for a while, then sent them in hawking the smoked "bacon explosion" instead of the smoked pork loins. We ran out of the bacon explosion stuff first... (I'll post a recipe on that...) BTW: Robb did all the cooking! He was a little put out that I didn't mention that in yesterday's blog. oops! Robb got a new smoker grill for his birthday and made a ton of smoke pork loins and of course the bacon explosion, as well as the potato salad & beans. I cleaned, organized and did the rest of the prep work.
Did anyone else at their kid's graduation parties find that your cheeks hurt after the event was over from smiling? Ouch!
I got a quick photo of him with his cake just before the festivities began.

Two of my sisters arrived early. Kristin, below, naps with her little one.Another sister, Jill, combs through the albums with Ryan and Maddy. I think scoping out the embarrassing pictures for later use...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails