Friday, August 7, 2009

Nursing blues....

Ok - My sister is going to kill me for this... and my nephew will when he's older... but... they rarely read my blog...

My sister had just had a new baby and I think this picture tells how she feeds her baby.

Yes, this is one of her boys who pays close attention to everything his mommy does. I was reminded of this picture from Stepforddreams. She wrote about a new toy in Europe where there is an apron the little girl puts on that has little flower petals where the headlights should be and then she nurses a baby who makes real sounds! Apparently there is some controversy about this doll! Who would imagine!?

I should surprise my nephew (9 or 10 now) with this toy for Christmas!

4 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Ooh. Blackmail.

Seriously cute picture, but I'm not sure your nephew would really appreciate it until he's met his bride-to-be. That's when I would bring it out!

Elle Bee said...

HAHA! Little kids are so sweet. I love how nothing is embarrassing to them. It's just what mommy does! That doll/apron sounds like a riot!
Elle

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

So cute! My daughter does this...she also offered me some milk the other day when she was done nursing - I thought that was too funny!

kado! said...

I saw that doll on The View the other day...it's kind-a creepy...and I am VERY pro-breastfeeding! ...cute pic of your nephew!!! that is definitely blackmail material later in life!

hey...thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails