Friday, September 11, 2009

Definition of ENORMOUS!!

I have gained a solid 50 lbs during each of my pregnancies. Losing most in between... Anyway... Here we go...

I had just started wearing maternity clothes in this pic. Robb tried to let us all see what I'll look like down the road... He wasn't too far off.
This was at my friend, Kshot's house in Minnesota, just before delivering Ryan. She probably has the matching one of what she looked like. She was as big as me at the time as well...
Before Maddy.
And then before Meri.
Progressively bigger, with babies getting progressively smaller. How does THAT work?
BTW: Those gowns were not the most flattering...
With my last gown silhouette, a co-worker at the time, wanted to sketch my profile on my office door. Ummm, no thank you.

9 comments:

Carma Sez said...

It is interesting how the inverse weight gain vs. baby size works!

kshotz said...

Yes, I do have that shot in the baby book! Goodness me...we look so much younger! (My mirror has this new defect of late,....every time I look in it, there are more gray hairs!)

Roxane said...

I can't resist the feeling of "awww I want a cute belly too!" ...probably a sign i'm not ready to be a mother huh!?

Southern Gal said...

I can relate! Love the pictures.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Lord Have Mercy :) But then again, I had a huge belly before the birth of our one and only child (son). People had the audacity to ask me if I was expecting twins :-D -Tammy

Samantha said...

What a good post! Love the photos! It's interesting how the body adjusts differently to different pregnancies, even if the baby is smaller than the previous one!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! :)

jennie.newland said...

I feel ya SISTA! I was HUGE with my son, to the point I was really starting to question if there was really only one baby in there! He was 9pounds10ounces when he was born so that is prob. why I was so big! Dropping by from SITS, Happy SITS Saturday!

Macey said...

Whoa momma! I love those kinds of pics. :)

kado! said...

I had the weight under control on the 1st one...let is just slide on the 2nd....

Maternity clothes sure have gotten cuter..huh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails