Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a love/hate thing... But look what I got!!!

My mailman loves and hates me... We have locked mailboxes in our neighborhood that I only remember to stop and get mail from maybe once a week... maybe more if I'm not feeling rushed.

This week, I didn't get the mail since a week ago Saturday, so there was a bunch. So much that there was a key also to a bigger box underneath that I could unlock and get more mail and today there was a package sitting in there!!! It was probably sitting there all week...
So anyway, my dear bloggy friend, Housewife Savant sent me this!!! She is so crafty! and this so pretty! It's going to grace our dining room table for the next couple weeks during Easter.

Thank you HS!

15 comments:

Annie Jones said...

What a nice surprise!

We used to have those mailboxes at our previous residence. Had the box not been right in front our townhouse, I probably wouldn't have checked it often, either.

Macey said...

I got mine yesterday too!!! Beautiful, aren't they?? :)
I have a love/hate thing with my mailman too.

Mrs Montoya said...

Our mailman hates dogs so he REALLY doesn't like coming to our house. I bet you're glad you finally got the mail, though. I'd be all kinds of excited to get that package. Super pretty treat for Easter!

Babes Mami said...

Our mailman is a strange disgruntled man who is nervous around people lol

Yay suprise presents!

Urban Earthworm said...

Aren't packages in the mail SO EXCITING? Love it.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

That's funny. I stalk my mail box and the mail lady. Yep I'm a dork.

Angelia said...

I love getting packages! My best friend and I make a practice of sending each other a small something or hand written letter at least once a month. It's so nice to get something that isn't a bill!

Angelia said...

I love getting packages! My best friend and I make a practice of sending each other a small something or hand written letter at least once a month. It's so nice to get something that isn't a bill!

Frances said...

How beautiful!

I love getting packages, too!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

that is so pretty and what fun to receive it! i signed on to follow you!

Carma Sez said...

yay - you got your Savant prize - lovely :-)

Sonya Ann said...

See cute things like that make me want to try and be crafty. I'm saying try very loud!

mama of 4 said...

ohhh how pretty! What a nice surprise!

KK said...

I go get the mail before I go in the house, I love the mail!!!

Blogs said...

Awwwww...so pretty ! Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails