Friday, December 19, 2014

Can you see what I see? Sing it!

 See anything special about this photo?  



Now?
 

He was sulking and I think he got lost in the Christmas ornaments.  

After waiting a week for Ryan to make these, I did it this morning.  


I had lots of time!  I've been up since 4:30 getting one of my sisters off on the last leg of her month long journeys.  She'd been in the Philippines for a few weeks and left her car here.  She wanted to get an early start today so Robb made her breakfast and back to Kentucky she went!

So far, the licking of the spoons for this recipe is a keeper!  I also made up a pan of Christmas crack and it's in the freezer now.
 
 Last week, Leon pressed his little hands into this dough and I baked them.  Last night, I took the yucky looking one and tried out some paints that I had in the house.  I'll be buying some acrylics tomorrow...
 

After today, I've got a full week of vacation ahead of me!!!  WOOHOO!!!  I'm going to sleep in until 6 EVERY day!!  The girls and I are planning a full day of shopping and Jolly Holiday lights one day next week and then lots of prep for Christmas.  I've got about 15 things to finish making and/or sew and then several things to purchase yet.

I've got a little list.  I've got a little list.

I'll be back briefly next week to post our annual Christmas letter.  Have a Merry Merry Christmas week!

3 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

You handle craziness like a champ! You have so much to do and just keep going like oh this is fun. And I would be like, holy hell I'm never going to get this done. And I would be cranky!

Jane said...

So you're pretty much ready then...snort!!

Jill said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails