Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pot Bound or Bust!

 I'm hooked on the local swap pages on Facebook!  It's better than a garage sale, because who would take the time to take photos of junk and post it online with a price of $10 or so?  I've picked up several items that are VERY choice for a mere pittance for Christmas presents!  
Leon is going to have a VERY good Christmas...

Anyway, on the swap page, someone had a potted plant for free!  It needs a little tender loving care (which I'm working on as a self help type thing) and possibly a bigger pot.  


What do you think?  A little pot-bound?


I'm hoping with a larger pot, it will bush out better.  It's very pretty, in a Les Mis kind of way, but I have hope it will be even bigger and prettier and possibly sport Christmas lights next year.  


Anyone know what kind of plant this is?  And the best way to care for it?

Do NOT suggest putting it out of it's misery...

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

I can't really see the leaves, but I'm not the one to ask anyway. ;)

Michelle said...

I would try putting it in a new pot. Can't really say what it is though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails