Friday, July 31, 2015

Moments in time

She's home!  Leon is SO thrilled!  He doesn't look it in this photo, but I made Maddy hold down his arm because he was pointing and getting my picture all blurry.


Well, she WAS home...  She left this morning for a funeral and to pick up her boyfriend, who will be staying with us for the week.  He'll be glad to see her too.

The wedding is tomorrow and the bride has yet to try on the dress that I FINALLY completed last night and have ONE more thing to do on before she can get it this afternoon.  I just have to attach a teeny piece of elastic for the back button since I couldn't find a white hook and eye.  I'll have photos on Monday.
 The dress is so close that it has earned enough respect from me to be hung on a hanger and be pressed.  Up until I'm done with a project, it's a heap in a sewing bag or thrown on top of a sewing machine with no respect.  It's earned it for now.  Not sure if it's fair quality but it's the only thing going tomorrow.

Getting Leon geared up for the wedding rehearsal today.  I have the pillow now but this past week he was practicing with air.  With the actual pillow, he's not so good...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Larri said...

Yay for homecomings and sewing finishes!
Hope the wedding is spectacular and goes all as planned.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails