Monday, November 23, 2015

S'now Problem...

Short week!  yay...  But lots to do until then.  So...

McVal's weekend review.
We got dumped on by 7+ inches of snow starting Friday afternoon until the wee hours on Saturday.  After blowing out the snow, I actually made it to my sewing meeting on Saturday morning.  Thankfully it started an hour later than usual.

Leon and his daddy checking out the first snow of the year.  Leon is wearing his dad's shoes.

Did the rest of the shopping for Thanksgiving and headed home.  The boys helped me unload and put things away.  The back hall is loaded down with all the ingredients and extra supplies we'll need for Thursday and Friday.

A friend from my sewing meeting gave me 3.5 big boxes of Burda magazines!!!  I'm going to be splitting them with a couple other ladies at the next month meeting, so in the meanwhile, I spent about an hour that night browsing through pick and choosing which ones I wanted to keep!  I still have a lot to go through, but the rest may wait until I'm perusing them next to a Christmas tree with the girls...

On Sunday, I spent about 4 hours working on the ASG newsletter.  I need to have that done and ready to send to our sewing members before Thanksgiving or at least by Friday.  So I have to have it to my gal Friday before Wednesday so she can get them printed and sent.  I got a lot done and still have more to do.  Not much though.  The other ladies in my group were very helpful throwing me some content at the last minute!

And so it's Monday and the week I'm supposed to be "thankful".  And I am... REALLY!

Here are a few things I'm thankful for.
My God
Robb
my parents
my kids
my grandkid
my siblings
my extended family
my friends
home
warmth
water softener
jobs

and patience, but I'd be more thankful if I had a wee bit more of that...

And for my imaginary super hero power.  I'm thankful for my super hero power of elaste-arms.  So while I'm frantically working in my office, I could stretch one arm out into the kitchen and grab those cashews I've hidden above the cupboards...

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

Snow? I can't even...

Elasti-Girl from the Incredibles! Yes! I could use that one, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails