Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Life With Pie

After watching Life of Pi over the course of the last couple days, I just don't know what to believe about the story.  But wow... was it a gorgeous telling!


I've got exciting news but not for here.  At least not yet.

I'm thinking about getting Leon the Highlights magazine subscription for a Christmas present.  Anyone have any experience with that mag and their kids?  I just know that I always loved checking them out at the doctor's office when I was a kid.  

Early out today, so that switched up all of our schedules for Leon getting to school...  and for me getting to work on time today.

Just started some FB events for Thanksgiving time and my ginormous family.  So far a few "will attend" but more "maybe"s.  The maybe's are mostly from my husband or my kids...  
Oh YES you ARE going!!!  

My sisters brought up the idea of a "sister's" cruise someday in the distant future.  I'm IN!

Just don't serve pie on it.  I'll have nightmares.

3 comments:

Rick Forrestal said...

Nice.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I loved Pi and it was so much like the book. Thrilling read and movie!

I got Highlights as a kid, I got it for my sons and now my granddaughter gets it. I loved it~

Jill said...

Haven't read this yet or seen the movie but have heard good things. Yes highlights is worth it! My girls had the subscriptions and enjoyed it. I used to get it to and I always loved the picture searches ;-) Have a great weekend!

blessings
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails