Friday, August 18, 2017

Eyeing a good Weekend

Leon doesn't need glasses!  Woohoo!!!  He did great for his dad at the eye appointment and he was able to tell the doctor all the letters on the chart without missing a single one.

Smart boy!


After all the fitting on the machine that goes click click click, he was ready to just cuddle with me.  

I love that kid...

Then Robb took him down to his mom's and I took Ryan to work.  My lunch break was over and I still had just over an hour left of work, so I took my laptop into the pub where he works and finished up there.  The hotspot internet device in my purse.  I've never been able to figure out the free wifi that they supposedly have there.

I got a full pot of peach/apricot tea to polish off and about half way through thought I'd better have something else with it.  There was a chemical imbalance in my mouth...

Oh yesssssss...  deep fried mushrooms?  Yes please!

So when you're telecommuting in a strange place, you feel judged by people who sit around you.  I looked my screen more closely and actually got a lot more than usual done.  Stayed off FB for the most part, only checking when my siblings put something witty in our personal facebook chats or when I wanted to post this.


Don't know if you can see him, but my boy is back behind the bar.
That was my equivalent of a water cooler break.

I am SO glad it's Friday!!!  

Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

2 comments:

SAM said...

Today is a lazy/busy Friday for me, meaning I am as busy as I want to be, but no one or nothing is scheduled for me. Good luck getting your work done in a new place. I'm hoping it dries out a bit to work outside later.

Jane said...

Wow, State Fair really keeps you busy eh? (That's Canadian for "right"? ) Glad Leon doesn't need glasses...yet! I've got the eye chart memorized so I won't ever need new glasses...until my memory starts to fade...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails