Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Struggle, It's Real

This little blur is staying with us for a couple days.  Leon's brother.




He is the most energetic kid I've ever seen.  Might have to do with his penchant for eating just the frosting off a cupcake and loving Sunny D too much...  Sugar is the DEVIL!

His mom is having a rough time and needed to attend some meetings today so he stayed overnight and I had to struggle to get him to sleep.  The exorcism is planned for this afternoon... ;)

He had a bath this morning and actually enjoyed having water dumped over his head.  I really thought he'd be like his brother and I'd have to climb in with a scuba suit to get the soap washed out.  It was a struggle to get him out and away from the bath toys.  


But once I locked the bathroom door so he couldn't dart back in, we were good and he got dressed and brushed out with no problem.  I just need to remember to keep the Q-tip on top of the door frame so I can get back in later...

Robb should be home soon to help so that the boy won't interfere too much with my work.  So far it's a quiet day... Knock on wood.

He is now entertaining me by tickling the ivories of the piano.

and p
ulling all the music off it.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow - you sure had your hands full. Hope Finn's mom can get herself sorted and you are pretty wonderful helping out with him - he does have that sugar glaze in his eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails