Friday, December 14, 2018

Bouncing Bumbles, He's a Dear!

I've lost the advent calendar with pockets from last year...  It is NOT with my Christmas things and probably under a box in my closet. WAY in the back...  But I'm sure I looked there too.

Oh well...  Leon was happy with the little gifts that I WOULD have put in the pockets this morning.  An 18 piece Lego set to make a tiny little kid holding a balloon.  It was a mystery pack so who knew what was in there.  When I saw the balloon, I said, "Please don't let it be the clown from IT..."

Thankfully no! whew.

I also gave him a light up Rudolph nose and it fit the theme of breakfast.  We were watching the old clay-mation version of it on TV while eating.


Rudolph saves Christmas!  Who knew??!

and BUMBLES BOUNCE!

 I'm sure Leon was wondering how he could be a hero with that nose but all he came up with was to talk about putting it on Great Grandma M's dog's nose and letting him lead the sleigh this year..

I'm not going to wear a nose that's been on a dog.

Also Leon, who makes his own cell phones, tablets, computer mice and pokemon toys simply using paper and colored pencils.  


Multi faceted boy, that one...

And he is my heart.

2 comments:

SAM said...

A child with an imagination will never be bored. A grown up with an imagination will (eventually) succeed. I like your calendar ideas. I have one with little drawers, but I guess I am saving it for some future little one.

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope everything goes well to you in this year.
As you know, Christmas is comming soon, you’ve already decorated for Christimas, right ? I also love Christmas.
This year I’m going to put small a tree for Christmas in my room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails