Friday, May 10, 2019

Gee Thanks Morgan

I had to take a car into a dealership yesterday for an airbag recall and I knew there was something else but couldn't remember what.  So when I got there, they looked it up.  Turns out something to do with the gas tank needed to be fixed too and it was going to take the rest of the day.

Do you want a loaner?

Ummm yes please!!!

So I'm tooling around in a beautiful brand new car with all the bells and whistles AND odometer mileage well below 5000 so far.


Whew!  It's been a while since I sat in a brand spanking new car and I felt like I had tons of money and was rich.

read in Morgan Freeman's voice...
When in fact, she did not and was not.

Oh well.  As long as the car I drive looks nice with a little clean up and works well without the engine light on...

again in Morgan Freeman's voice...
And in fact, still one had the engine light on.

Sigh...

Got a big weekend planned as soon as we get our other car back.  Will have lots to show for it on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

SAM said...

Even with my husband in the car business, I am happy driving a car that is safe and looks moderately nice until it comes to its life end. Still, the fun of driving a brand new car for a couple days is as you say, grand.

Michelle said...

Always fun to drive a new car. Love that new car smell😁

Practical Parsimony said...

When I had to rent a car after my wreck, it was wonderful. The brand new Altima hurt my back so much, I did not care about the newness. However, the RED Silverado was a dream to drive!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am not a car person and will drive a car until it is truly done. All I ask is a car that drives with no major problems, and working air conditioning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails