Monday, August 3, 2020

Tracking my steps

 The girls and I are making TRACKS!!!


We're half way around the Ring of Kerry and almost to Valencia, of which I have a poster on my wall...

And this is just one of the beautiful virtual views of my virtual walk.


Ireland is so pretty!

Anyway... reality.  Shub moved to his new apartment on Saturday.  Meri, Robb and I helped.  Meri had a couch dropped on her foot.  Shub and I had to take his apartment door off.  twice...
Also had to borrow tools from a mom in another building who has the BEST tool bag!!!
Susan is my new best friend. :)

We also had to take all the base off of the big couch to get it thru those narrow narrow apartment doors.  Why do they make them that narrow??!!!  

Then we all sat at his newly put back together dining room table and enjoyed some Papa Murphys pizza together.  The first meal in the new pad.

He and Meri got everything organized yesterday and today.

After a COVID scare with her littles, Meri's daycare opens again tomorrow.
She tested Negative twice and that is the standard around here for daycares.

Robb and I attended Leon's little brother's birthday party yesterday!  He just turned 5.
We had to leave about the same time as when they were getting water balloons set up.
Coincidence?  I think not.
Leon stuck around for an extra day.  Mainly because Finn was getting the new Scoob movie from us and Leon wanted to watch it before coming home...
sigh...

I spent the rest of the day on that wedding dress!  It's DONE!!!  Well, mostly.  There is just one little tweak that has to be done, but it was getting too dim out on the deck last night and you need proper sunlight and not just a lamp.
Whew!

They're coming by tomorrow night to pick it up and drop off 2-3 bridesmaid dresses that need hemming.
THOSE will be a snap!

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Sorry bout Meri's foot!
And of course Leon needed to watch the movie again!

SAM said...

Good work getting moved in a day-I'm glad Meri has stayedhealthy and negative.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails