Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Being Thankful for so much

 I FINALLY found toilet paper and paper towels at Sam's Club!!!  I must have hit them JUST after they restocked... or within 30 minutes anyway.  I had been told that they restock on Saturday mornings and Sunday they were wiped out.  Happened in this morning and JACKPOT!

Good thing because we were running low...

Ordered a cake for Saturday's brunch, more on that Monday...

I *think* we have everything we need for tomorrow's dinner.  If I'm wrong, no big deal, who are WE trying to impress?  Well, our college friend I guess....  and Shub's first real Thanksgiving meal with a normal run of the mill American family...  Well, that I know of.  He's lived here 4 years.

We better not screw this up! ;)

Meri came and worked out with me this morning!!!  So nice to have someone to talk to while walking the treadmill...  AND for when the weight lifting machine goes haywire mid lift and you need a second person there to untangle it...  It's awkward by yourself.

And LOOK!  I actually got a bit of work done yesterday on tracing out patterns for 4 certain gentlemen I know...  It's borderline Christmas season so I have to be discreet.  You never know who's going to read this...


I picked up the obligatory oranges for the cranberry relish and for sticking cloves in later this weekend...  I got some clementines for the people who think my orange projects are for for the birds.  

Leave my beautiful navels alone!!!

Well, back to work.  This program isn't going to program itself...

Technology isn't THAT advanced yet.  At least not in my corner of the world.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Congrats on the toilet paper/papwe towels score. We need to redo our master bath and when we do I am installing a bidet.

Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails