Thursday, January 25, 2024

Hey Dude! Where's my...

I had a beautiful morning yesterday!

Cup compliments of my bestie, who gave me 90% of her Rae Dunn collection when she moved.
I pick whatever one fits my mood for the day. :) I've got a lot.  Tomorrow can be Bah Humbug!

I got to enjoy breakfast with an Aggie view while her mom got things together for the day.  


I had a couple pieces of toast with my cappuccino and the toast was totally the wrong breakfast for me!  I usually have an omelet.  So when I got up from my desk for a break mid morning, I just felt wiped out and didn't feel like cleaning up the kitchen.

There were leftover doritos, so I made some nachos and went back to work.  Going back to work was a good idea, as it was total *heck* the rest of the day.  Work crisis' right and left...  Ugg.

Back on the dieting wagon soon!  I'm just not sure where I parked it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Babies are fun to watch. I drank a glass of milk before making dinner because I am weak from lack of food. I hate that wiped out feeling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails