Monday, February 22, 2010

Tales from the Dad-side Part Dos

As you know from yesterdays post, my dad is a kidder... We love to hear him tell stories of his pranks and life as a young man. At that same job, the office life was kind of a mixture of the Office tv show and Office Space, the movie. And my dad was the Tim character, who liked to play with people who annoyed him...

One morning when Dad woke up, he found a hole in his pillow and some feathers sticking out. He suddenly hatched a brilliant plan and stuck a few in his suit pocket. During the day, he left one on the sink in the restroom and in a urinal. After a couple days of feathers showing up in random spots, people started asking questions and wondering where these feathers were coming from.

After a couple weeks, the boss-man started getting angry after finding one on his office chair and coffee cup. He figured out that there was no chicken or goose running around loose in the office or plant and it MUST be a practical joker... Which of course it was.
The random feather deliver got the name "Feather Phantom". This went on for a while longer until Dad decided that he would just let the Feather Phantom disappear and no one would ever know... until now...

Hopefully none of his former co-workers will see this! Next post... Mouse patrol...

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness... that is hilarious!! Of course, if it happened to me it would make me CRAZY!! lol (the point right??)

Blessings-
Amanda

Macey said...

Love how he "hatched" the plan...did you do that on purpose?? LOL!

A.Marie said...

How DOES he think of these pranks???? :)

McVal said...

My dad has a VERY Unusual sense of humor! And I think he must have used the term "hatched" when he told it to us, because I used that completely unconciously! LOL!

Dawn said...

That's hilarious. And so random!

mamahasspoken said...

That prank would have driven me crazy. And I would have never forgot about the feathers. I would be the one who would ask every so often about them...

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Good sense humor from your dad...always so refreshing!
I'm up for good-fun pranks...
xo

Frances said...

So hilarious!! You dad is a hoot!

Sonya Ann said...

He is sooo bad! Thank you for sharing and hopefully he doesn't get in trouble for it!

KK said...

too funny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails