Friday, March 15, 2019

Creative Juices Unite!

Leon got out of school early yesterday and after he and I headed up to their book fair, then a grand-parent-teacher conference, Ryan started a Hogwarts Lego kit with him.

I'm not allowed to take pictures of Ryan without specific permission, so this is discrete.
Three hours straight...


It's another early out today so if they haven't finished it yet, they will!
Using up their creative juices just like I need to.

Yesterday before a trip to see my bestie, I remembered that she had asked me to mend her pants, so I was ten minutes later than I had wanted but I got them done.  What luck the machine was threaded with the right color already!!

I need to start a new sewing project soon for me to wear.  I'm sick of my clothes...

Have a creative weekend!

1 comment:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am up to my eyeballs in plans and company, but hope next week I can pump the creative juices!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails