Monday, December 14, 2009

A song runs thru it...

I've got a song with lyrics running thru my head today. I can't shake it!

Here we go a'wassailing and puking in the snow.
Falling down without our coats and dying of exposure...

And unfortunately or fortunately for you, there wasn't any more. This is from a VERY short lived series called Bob from the early 1990s. It was kind of a take off from the old Bob Newhart show. My husband and I were probably the only fans. Kind of a bummer when it got canceled too soon.

But anyway... my mind is mushier than it should be today and this is the only Christmas carol I want to sing...

So... altogether now!

Here we go a'wassailing and puking in the snow.
Falling down without our coats and dying of exposure...

6 comments:

Macey said...

Any song that has to do with puking in the snow is awesome. :)

Urban Earthworm said...

That is hilarious! I can completely sympathize with the hazards of having songs stuck in your head, particularly somewhat silly or ridiculous ones . . . Get Well Soon!

A.Marie said...

Oh thanks..now it is running through MY head! HA! :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

LOL*
what ever happened to "chestnut roasting...lala" Well, should check out the youtube on this, so curious how it actually sounds like!
xo

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Not sure whether I should read this or not.... is it gonna be stuck in my head now?

KK said...

Oh thanks a lot! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails