Thursday, July 8, 2010

4H Shuffle


When me & my kids get ready for fair.
We can't sit still 'cause we have to prepare.
We don't like to fight and we don't like to scuffle.
But we work all week doing the 4H Shuffle.

CHORUS:
Hey Mer, Hey Mer (Hey Mad, Hey Mad) nyah nyah....
But we can't miss a goal as panic takes toll
doing the 4H Shuffle.

Well me & my kids love photos and food.
But deadlines are coming and judges are due.
It's not a delight to type up and hustle.
Workin' all week doing the 4H Shuffle.

CHORUS:
Hey Mer, Hey Mer (Hey Mad, Hey Mad) nyah nyah....
But we can't miss a goal as panic takes toll
doing the 4H Shuffle.

Tomorrow is photography judging - so talk at you all next week!

11 comments:

Leah said...

That song is so cute! Good luck to you guys at the fair!

Annie Jones said...

I remember my 4-H days fondly! I'm having trouble getting Kat interested in it yet, though. I think our county fair is this weekend, too. I need to check on that...it would be a fun event for us.

mamahasspoken said...

Good Luck! I hope you win so white, red and mostly blue!

Debbie's L'Bri said...

best wishes at the fair.

Our county fair is Labor Day Weekend.
The kids are working on projects now and the County Shoot off is on Saturday. One of my kids does air rifle and one does trap.
They are raising ducks and doing sewing and woodworking projects.
Now if the humidity would just go down a little.

I hope you have a safe fun time at the fair.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

How cute... I'm now concerned this song will be stuck in my head all day though.

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh I love the 4h fair. And you always send me a smile whenever I visit!

Leann

Frances said...

Good luck!!

Macey said...

You will have a great time!!!!

Flat Creek Farm said...

What a cute song! Oh how I remember those stressful days of 4-H and the fair.. good times though :) Have fun!! -Tammy

Cheyenne said...

Oh the stress!

What a great song! Too cute!

Helene said...

Best of luck to you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails