Friday, January 7, 2011

Should old acquaintance be forgot...

Hi all! It's finally Friday! I can't believe it's suddenly here. One whole week ago, we rang in the new year and can you believe I'm still trying to write '10 on things??? Yep - that'll happen until August...

Anyway, the video I promised is below. Every year at midnight on the nose, Robb plays Auld Lang Syne out in our driveway. This year we had some boys from down the street come down in their shorts to listen. It was approximately 7 degrees... So me with my flashlight and camera and Meri with hers took videos of the event. Ryan and Maddy couldn't attend, so this will help them feel like they didn't miss out...

Enjoy! And Happy New Year!

11 comments:

Frances said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing.

Macey said...

That was great! LOVE the dogs howling too. LOL

Karen Whittal said...

Looks like he started a riot... thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Wow, that was really great! Thanks for sharing!

I have a question for you... since you have such a talent for sewing... my daughter wants to make her own doll and doll clothes. Any suggestions for where to start? Sewing is one thing i have not perfected, lol. Any tips would be great! Thank you!

have a great weekend!

Blessings
Jill

mamahasspoken said...

It made my dogs howl too! Oh and the sons complain about what the heck that noise was ;o)

Michelle said...

Great video!

InspiredDreamer said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing!

Have an Extraordinary Day!

Colleen said...

:) I do the same thing about writing the dates except that I get terribly embarrassed because I'm sometimes I'm off by several years and people look at me scornfully down their noses "It's not 2007 anymore".
I've always been like this...guess there's no hope for me.;)

You have a lovely blog here and I've enjoyed stopping in.:)

Have a happy 2011! :)

Bossy Betty said...

Hi there! Glad to have found your blog through Saturday Stalker!

Anonymous said...

I loved the bagpipes! I thought it was perfectly lovely! Since I don't have dogs, there was not howeling! LOL

I don't make New Years Resolutions; I wait until something in my spirit says it's new year, with a spirit theme for me. My last spirit New Years was during the summer! It sure takes the pressure off!

Happy New Year! I wish somebody would play bagpipes around here!:)

http://bluecottonmemory.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/happy-new-year-blue-cotton-time-2/

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Oh my gosh! Toooo funny! I was wondering what instrument it would be!
Found you through Saturday Stalker! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails