Thursday, March 8, 2012

Stuff Overheard...

Stuff overheard growing up.

"I just love my stister!"
"I love being an aunt, I can't wait until I'm an uncle!"

"Don't you aim that bee bee gun at my feet!"

"Don't change the channel while I'm in the store! This sounds like a strangled cow!" *it was Michael Jackson...* *and my dad talking...*

"Devotion time!"

"But MOOMMMM!! The James Bond movie has 15 more minutes left!"

"Those parts aren't worth watching."
"There's nothing worthwhile to do after midnight, so be home by then."

"Hey! Let's drive the mower down the service road!"

"There's a snake in the hay bale! ... Correction, HALF a snake in the hay bale!"

"Let's camp out on top of the hay bale stack! no wait... On second thought..."

"You shouldn't be roller skating on cement!"
"Let's layout on the roof!"

"HOOWEE! That smells!"

"Anyone know what I can prop my seat up with in my car?"

"Why would you put pig manure in a house plant?"

"Row! Row! Or you'll go under the barbed wire fence!"
"Du bist ein hund!" *you are a dog in German*

"Du hast ein magna sed!" *you have a (in German) Big But (in Latin but in the wrong context)*

Ah. To relive the good ol' days!

4 comments:

Macey said...

I can't wait until I'm an uncle!!! LOLOL!!

mamahasspoken said...

Yep, we all have some of those rolling around our head....

Sonya Ann said...

I have driven a tracker around. It was my own personal vehicle when I was 8. I ran it out of gas more times than I can remember.

Michelle said...

LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails