Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Find Daughter!

Well, Maddy is off to Girls State!  After church on Sunday, I dropped her and a friend who was also attending. 

So ever since then the only communication I have from her are texts that say, "Wake me up at 6 ok?"  or responses like "No WAY!" when we texted that a friend of hers is now working at Subway and again "No WAY!" when we asked if this meant we now get free sandwiches from there.

I've joined a group on FB for the event and have been scouring the photos for pics of my girl.  There are over 200 girls there this week...  And I've seen her in two so far!  They've been posting photos every day.

Don't think she's a mayor or I would have seen pics of her getting sworn in.  I'm sure she's holding out for a governorship office of some kind if not Governor herself! There's also the butler or Lieutenant Governor... 

Didn't everyone watch Benson!

So today instead of Where's Waldo?, we're playing Where's Maddy?  

We'll start off easy.  

1) Pic I took of Mad and her friend J while dropping them off.  Taken with my cell phone in the glaring sun.  I accidentally chopped off their heads...
2. back left against the wall.
 3. No clue.
4. Bottom left.
 5. Haven't the faintest!
6. Your guess is as good as mine!
 And let me know if you see her in any that I had no clue!  I only have a few ideas as to what she was wearing on those days...  

Good luck!

4 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Love your photos! That's so funny that you have no clue where she is in those. My mom used to pick me out by my curly/frizzy/thick hair!

mamahasspoken said...

Think this is when you use the zoom feature on your desktop ;o)

Michelle said...

Hope she is having a great time!

Larri said...

What a fun summer event for her! Love the snaps. Know what I find interesting? All the girls are wearing skirts or dresses. Was that a requirement or just what's in style? Happy Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails