Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Snowman Dress Design Class

 What kind of a dress IS this??  I got to the 4H meeting with the treats late and missed the actual meeting.  The kids were already in the activity portion of the meet.  Meri was frantically trying to wrap Maddy up in toilet paper...  As were several other kids.  

As a sewist, I figured, toilet paper prom dress!!!


I wasn't sure exactly what they were doing at first, but then the scarves and buttons busted out!  AHA!  Snowmen!


Meri had to tear the toilet paper a little bit so Maddy could breathe and then it just looked creepy when the snowman smiled...


You know where the 4H guys got this idea for a fun activity?

Silly Pinterest!

6 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Fun! I'll have to remember this for our Christmas party next year!

Macey said...

She's a cute snowman!

The Old Parsonage said...

Those girls know how to have fun! We did this at a bridal shower and split into teams creating wedding dresses - it was really fun!

mamahasspoken said...

This made me think of all the toilet paper games you play at showers.
Cute idea!

Sonya Ann said...

That looks like a great game and fun to watch! Hmmm, who can I dress up or TP here?

Frances said...

That is hilarious! I bet they had a ball making this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails