Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Years & Tears of extremes

25 years ago today, I married my best friend.  Here's to another 25 years!!!  Maybe then I'll get some new towels...  That's the 50th traditional gift, yeah?

Last night we attended Maddy's LAST vocal concert at high school. 


WAAAA!!!!  And yes, I did cry while taping the last song. 


All 7th and 8th grade vocal kids stood up with the high school and sang the traditional ending song about good byes, going in peace and some such.  Meri stood with Maddy and they held hands and cried while they sang.

Below is the video of the last song.  Sorry about the quality!



 I'm such a cry-baby.

4 comments:

slugmama said...

You have mom rights to cry at this.... ;-)

mamahasspoken said...

I liked the boy having his arm around the other boy's neck. Never seen two high school boys, even brothers, do that in public.
Happy Anniversary!

Larri said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'd have bawled the ugly-cry if those were my girls. What a great way to end the year. Thanks for sharing. Happy Tuesday!

Sonya Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
And you can cry all you want!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails