Friday, April 11, 2014

Fridays RULE!!!

Looking forward to some ME time tomorrow morning!!!  If only for a few hours...  But I'll be relaxing and feeling fabric and thinking creative thoughts!  AHHHH...  I've got a sewing meeting...
 
Ryan and Leon goofing off in the tent last night.  This morning I thought Leon had gone back upstairs to dig in the VHS case again, so I called for him to come down.  Heard giggling in the tent behind me.  He was hiding in there...  That kid is going to be GOOD at hide & seek!


Right now, however, if you tell him to hide, THIS is sometimes what he thinks is good...  This is just a snippet of a video summary that Meri and a couple friends did for school, summarizing the book Among The Hidden.  Leon was the 3rd child...


Meri and I were going to bathe the puppies last night.  After rolling around in the laundry room, even after I clean the floor twice a day, they were smelling and looking rank...

When people come to play with them and ooh and aah over them, saying, "I just LOVE that puppy smell!"  I really know what it is...  I just smile.  But what I'm thinking is, "You mean you love the smell of puppy poo..."  yuck.


So anyway, last night.  Meri had to run next door and record something with her bestie for school.  1.5 hours later, she hadn't eaten yet and I was anxious to get the puppies and the floor cleaned again, so I texted her.  "I am doing this."  She came right over. Apparently she was getting her stuff together when I texted...

So while she ate, standing up, in the laundry room,  I washed the first puppy in the laundry room sink.  I got it toweled off and she started in on the rest, finishing them up quickly.  
She's a power house when she wants to be!


And those puppies are SO inconsiderate!  As soon as the floor is bleached off and fresh food put out, what do they do?  Poo on it...  I woke up this morning and the floor is right back to the toilet city it was the day before...  I hope the ad we put in the paper kicks in today!!! 

Come buy a puppy people!!!!

4 comments:

Willow said...

Crickets due late May ~ poopies for everyone :)

Michelle said...

Puppy poopie....yuck! lol

Sonya Ann said...

We are puppy free and soon to be kid free but you make me think about it getting one. Probably a puppy, maybe a Leon.

The Old Parsonage said...

Awe...but they are soo cute:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails