Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rising Tides

Yesterday was a BAAADD  day...  Today can only be better.  I just hope in my attempts to fix what went wrong yesterday don't screw things up worse today.  We're talking work stuff, not home stuff.

My dear family carried on without me while I toiled away at my desk.  Maddy brought me out some supper.  About 7:30 tho, I was ready for a toddler snuggle, so we watched a little Babe together.

Turned out Leon DID have strep and got put on meds yesterday for it.  Three more days of medicine that makes him shudder and say "HURTS", because it tastes so bad...  Not enough eggs dipped in ketchup or juice could make the taste go away fast enough.  He's staying home with Meri and his Daddy today again.

Gotta get back to work and try to get caught up on things I shoved by the wayside during yesterday's crisis. 

Have a good Thursday!!! 

Oh yeah.  Today's my birthday.

3 comments:

Willow said...

Happy belated Birthday my friend ~
i am looking forward to toddler hugs soon.

The Old Parsonage said...

Looks like I missed your birthday too. Hope that is was fab!

And...I also hope that today is better than yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the little man being sick. Hope that he's on the mend again soon!

Leann

Jill said...

Happy birthday!! Hope your weekend gets better.😊

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails