Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Touching base

Leon was sleeping with us since 2.  With a temp since 4.  We're keeping him home today and when I called the daycare they said that another toddler had come down with Strep and to get Leon checked out.  sigh...  darn.  Maddy is taking him in this morning to have him checked over.

Was going to go to the Henry Doorly zoo in Omaha this weekend but found out the girls have other plans.  I guess I need to discuss things with them too...  Oh well.  We'll do that day trip another day and hopefully when Leon's daddy can come along too.  Maybe just Robb and I will do something fun with him Saturday.

The summer is dwindling and I've nothing to show for it except very full weekends.  I doubt I'll be able to take much time off at all due to the low staff at work this year and huge work projects going on.  There's next year... and then I promise myself, I WILL take off an entire week!  Please??!

Well, back to work...

3 comments:

Southern Gal said...

I hope Leon doesn't have strep. Yes, when they get older plans have a way of not turning out like I planned. I hope you have lots of fun weekends for the rest of the summer.

Sonya Ann said...

You have enough things going on in your life for 20 people. Do you forget a lot of things? I've resorted to writing on my hand.

slugmama said...

Poor Leon.....antibiotics should fix him up if it is strep, right?

I hope I don't pick up nasty Midwest germs while I am there.....I'll stick to picking up a fried pork sandwich. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails