Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sabrina!

This is my niece Sabrina!  She's staying with us until this weekend when her mom picks her up.  Her parents are both out of town on business this week and we get to spoil her rotten!  During the days, while Maddy and Meri are both working, she's getting spoiled by her grandma.  

Meri's last day of detasseling is, we hope, today, so they'll spend more time together tomorrow.

Sabrina and her grandma are sewing dresses together while she's here.  They worked on a knit dress yesterday and I think it might be a bit too big for her, but that's what the sergers for, right?

Just had her out in my office for a little while.  She browsed through my Burda mags, the fabritainment center and all my patterns, picking out a couple that she wanted to try out some day.  She even tried on a dress that she bought while thrifting with Grandma yesterday and showed it off.

But then Meri called and said they're done detasselling already, so we went to pick her up.  Yeah... I won't see Sabriny for the rest of the day!

Ok - back to work...  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad she was able to browse through the "fabritainment" center. I love that word! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails