Monday, August 18, 2014

Cy-turday

 Went to my first garage sale of the summer on Saturday!!!  Yeah... The middle of August...  
I've been too busy all the other Saturdays to hit ANY!

It was a friend from church who has a boy in my Sunday School class.  He had some great clothes and they were priced in the .25 - $1 range.  PERFECT...  Stocked Leon up for this year and probably next if I remember where I put the 4T items that I bought...  

Ryan, Maddy, Meri and Leon came with me and Leon had a blast trying out Ethan's "lawn mower".  He didn't know how to turn the wheel, so when he got to a fence, he hopped off and redirected it manually by picking up the front or back and dragging it around.  He'll need to get that figured out before I let him on MY rider.

After that bonanza of a garage sale, the kids and I went to the local farmers market downtown.  It was a regular festival of booths, blocking off two whole blocks.  I hadn't been to it since it's ginormous expansion, since the kids were little.  So many goodies and produce!  We found fancy cupcakes, poppyseed breads, veggies, garlic, leeks, honey and even some gluten free blueberry muffins for my niece who just realized that might be what's causing her issues.  

I just need to figure out how to make gluten free pizza dough for her now...

At one of the booths, I found some Indian Samosa.  OH YUM... That was good!  I have no idea what was in the sauce that came with it, but yummy.


Leon got to see Cy and went to him with outstretched arms.  Too cute!

I don't know where Leon will go to college someday, but for now he's a Cy-clone!

1 comment:

Sonya Ann said...

Yes, he is too cute! The adorable factor keeps going up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails