Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pop Quiz

I know you've seen the posts on either Pinterest or Facebook...

Something to the effect of "There comes a time in life when you need to walk away from the drama and people who create it.  You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad and focus on the good.   ... Life is too short to be anything but happy."

That's a nice sentiment, kind of selfish and totally unrealistic.  At least to me.  I know there are times I could, but know that it's impractical and not the smartest choice for all concerned.

God put us here for a reason and it's not to walk away from the problems.  It's a test to see who we trust and how we handle ourselves. 

There are days I'm sure I'm not passing.

Pop quizzes always threw me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails