Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Adorable Naomi

This post will be SO much shorter than yesterday!
maybe.
Went to a sewing meeting last night and got enough inspiration to tide me over until next month. 

I hope!

Looking forward to a few hours this weekend to put some of that inspiration to use...

Getting our birthday dinner for this evening put together...
And in sharing Robb's birthday...

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my billions of nieces today.  She was my first niece and the flower girl in our wedding.  I loved it when she came to college here and we got even closer.  She is married with three beautiful children now and she makes me proud.  Oh hey!  SLUGGY even met her!  
So anyway,
Happy Birthday Naomi!

 I don't remember where we got Naomi's dress for the wedding.  I think her mom found it somewhere.  Her brother Thane is the ringbearer.  He was my very first nephew!


I made my dress and at least 2 of the bridesmaid dresses.  My sister Melanie is to the left of me and is the maid of honor.  Then to the right, bestie, new sister in law and fave cousin, in that order.  With Mamie (Naomi) out front and center.


When she was younger, she would say that her name was Adorable Naomi.  I think because that's what everyone said to her.  "You are adorable Naomi!"

And she still is.

Have a wonderful birthday Sweetie!

3 comments:

slugmama said...

Hey I know that baby too!

Southern Gal said...

Oh, so sweet. That's great that you have such a close relationship with your niece.

Gill - That British Woman said...

lots of birthdays in March on blogland. All the best people are born in March...just saying!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails