Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baking Cakes and other Myths

If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake! 
Aren't these lyrics from some song?? 


 
If I'd had more free time I'd have baked a cake.  But as it stands I bought one.  And good thing!  Or Robb wouldn't have gotten this swell dragon for the top of it!  He liked the decor even though Leon claimed the dragon, but the blue frosting a little over the top... 


 
Leon didn't think so...

Leon also insisted on blowing out the candles.  He blew and blew until those stinking candles were out.  No one wanted that corner of the cake after that...  I mean, who wants spitty cake? 


 
Robb is 7 to the 2nd power as of Sunday.  We have to improvise when there aren't the right candles in the house. Or use the community candle again.  Meri got creative.


 
I'm a bit sugared out today so Robb took the rest of the cake to the office this morning.

Leon sang the Amanda song for my niece that came over.
 
Another party on Friday night for Robb's mom and we might be all through with birthdays until June!  I won't say parties, because who doesn't love a party??!

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

March is our sugarfree month after the holidays and two months worth of birthdays. I hope you have many parties, but no cake until June. Or at least for a week. ;)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Robb!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails