Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hope is in sight!

JUST saw the 7 day forcast!  Today is supposed to be 19 degrees for a high, but by Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, we're talking 50's!!!!  

I'm digging out my shorts!

And gardening supplies!
Just kidding on this one... I don't even think I own any...

I'm feeling SO much better today!  I think that I must have been having a reaction to the 12 hour pseudoephedrine.   In looking at it's possible side effects this morning, I'm REALLY thinking it was that!   Last night's sleep was good and I can breathe deeply now!

A friend of Meri's at the play said to Leon, "Hey Babe!!"  He responded, "I'm Leon!  Babe is a pig!"  He is getting to be quite the conversationalist!  And funny!

Got to talk to my girl Mabs yesterday!  


She's touring the Midwest with her college choir so Robb posted this on her FB wall yesterday...


 But she was at the Creation museum when she called so it MUST have been posted on the sign.
We have GOT to take a vacation there someday!!  


But anyway, her choir is putting on between 1-3 concerts a day at various churches this week and she's getting REALLY good at pot lucks!  I hear they all start on the dessert table first!  Good plan!


She gets home Sunday night!!!
 
Gotta run!  Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

I'm thinking about digging out the shorts too. No never mind, I won't do that to anyone.
I'm glad you are on the mend. I hate getting sick.

Southern Gal said...

We were freezing yesterday and today it's nearly 80 degrees. Enjoy your "heat wave". ;)

Gill - That British Woman said...

send some of that heat up our way!!

Michelle said...

Yesterday it was in the 60's here. Should have dug out the shorts then....sleeting right now. Leon sounds like a riot to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails