Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sunrise, Sunset

 The only photo I took while back home...  My dad reading his newspaper unaware of my photography.


The last night of Meri's play.  She and a couple close friends walking laps around the auditorium before an usher shut them down and told them to get back stage.


I thought that they looked a bit like the Breakfast Club.  They had no clue what I meant...

I'm still feeling icky.  The cold seems to have settled in my lungs lately.  I hate it when it does that!  
Shortness of breath sucks.

I've got so many plans but no energy to do them...

My BIL and nephew are coming on Thursday for a few days.   The said nephew will be starting college near here next fall!  Meri is already setting him up with the girl on the above right, who will also be attending college there next fall...

Matchmaker matchmaker, make me a match!

A friend in Wisconsin was looking for a dvd copy of Fiddler on the Roof yesterday.  We actually have a VHS version of it, but she's too far away to come on over.

This was so random.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I call that post "bits and bobs," a bit of everything!!

Frances said...

I hope you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails