Friday, March 6, 2015

Sorry you missed it.

Why is it that as soon as you get done vacuuming, a certain 3 year old dumps ALL his Legos out on the carpet?  

It was clean 5 minutes ago.  Sorry you missed it.


So I'm trying to acclimate Reedus, the puppy, to be calmer in the house...  I'm having him spend time with me in my office.  He has licked the back of my arm twice and gone through my garbage once.  Eaten a little toy that Leon left out and is standing there watching me and nudging my back as I type this...  

It was quiet in here 5 minutes ago...  Sorry I missed it.

Maddy comes back soon for a brief week during which she'll be working each day.  I miss her!
Have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Currently it looks like trolls live in my house. Also, the level of dog hair and static is entering untold levels. Come on spring!

Jane said...

5 minutes can be a long time when you're waiting for the bathroom to be free.

Linda said...

Five minutes is a long walk to my chickens' pen. If they would get out under my feet on the path, I could feed them in one minute.

Gill - That British Woman said...

been there done that and have the t-shirt. Now I have passed the torch onto someone else!!

Love Lego we have a huge tote downstairs waiting for the babies to get old enough to use it.

Sonya Ann said...

Yeah, I miss a lot of things around here too like sleep and peace and quiet. And the cats seem to shed more than our Rott and wolf combined. I can't win.

Frances said...

I remember those days when vacuuming lasted 5 minutes. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails