Friday, May 1, 2015

One whole line! One whole line!

SO looking forward to seeing Maddy in her college production, children's play tomorrow!!! 

 

She's got ONE whole line and I'll cherish the entire second of it!  I'll take pics...

The play is the Ugly Duckling and she is one of the ducks that mock the ugly one.  So in essence, she's a bully duck.  At least I think so.


She does hug the ugly duck in one photo, so who knows for sure until tomorrow.


The troupe has done the play for several schools in the area yesterday and today.


Can't wait to see her again!  And yes, Mabs... I'm bringing large plastic containers!  


She's sending some stuff home with me early.

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

I picked her out of that group photo immediately! I'm proud of myself. ;)

I know you'll be glad to have her back for the summer.

Jill said...

So awesome! Isn't it just the best feeling to see our children on stage and having fun and making others smile :-) I bet it was amazing! Have a great day!

Blessings
,Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails