Thursday, May 21, 2015

Random Wrights

My office wall clock says 4:56.  I can only assume pm...  It's been that way for 6 months.  It's really 8:33am...  It's up so high on the wall that it's a pain to change out the batteries and I never think of it.  When the batteries were still good, I never changed it but always knew what time is WOULD be if daylight savings time WASN'T going on...

Too many other things to do I guess..  I suppose I could do it now while I'm thinking of it.  nah.

Leon is messing with some Legos in my office this morning while the guardian children get showered up.  I just clipped his finger and toe nails and he didn't cry once!  I'm getting better!

He got a hold of my camera the other day and took lots of random pictures of my kitchen messes.  They'll make him famous some day.


Today over lunch, Robb and others are coming to help me move a huge heavy eagles nest type playland that someone is giving away in town.  It's made of wood and VERY solid.  Leon is going to have a blast on it this summer!  IF we can get it home.  Not sure exactly where we'll put it yet.  I've got some ideas, but yikes... It's big.  It might cause too much shade for my garden if I put it where I want to.  Not that it matters too much.  Weeds don't mind shade.

We're talking about hitting the drive in this weekend before Maddy leaves.  Not sure what the movie is, but does it matter?  We'll have fun and eat lots of goodies.  

The lilacs are starting to bloom.  FINALLY!  They're always so much later than everyone elses.  I was told these were Japanese Lilacs, which typically bloom later.  Don't know, don't care.  The aroma is fantastic!

Speaking of aromas...  Some of Maddy's college things sifted out to my office and Leon just sprayed 10 seconds worth of her flowery Febreeze all over my office...  A bit much dude!

They're talking about taking Leon to the hotel swimming pool this morning.  He already has his brand new Spiderman boogie board out and is ready when they are.

I've got a headache and am waiting patiently for the Ibuprofen to kick in.  That'll be so nice!

Well.  speaking of kicking in.  I better get cracking on my todo list.  Visiting you guys is on it today...  

I feel like Stephen Wright today...  Imagine reading my randomness in his voice today...

Talk at you later!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Leon is nothing short of a fireball. Love his photos. He has a good eye.

Frances said...

I do that with some clocks. Once for a while the clock in my car was 5 minutes ahead. I always knew that it was 5 minutes ahead and was good with it. Then Hubby corrected the time. I was late a couple of times. LOL! Fortunately it was only by 5 minutes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails