Friday, May 22, 2015

Where to put it.....

Yesterday over lunch, Robb and a couple guys from work, came by with a huge beater truck.  Ryan and I met up with them and we loaded up a huge eagles nest playland thing for Leon.  Someone in town was moving and they wanted it GONE before they had to be out of the house.  It is awesome....  and totally free.  You can't beat that!  

There is a huge curved slide to attach and a place for a swing set, but I don't have a good spot for that part, so we'll leave it off.

We didn't tell Leon about it before his nap but just told him that if he napped, he'd have a surprise afterwards.  It was a good one!


It's not in it's final resting place, because the men needed to get back to work.  I picked up some pizzas to send back with them as a thank you.  I think between Robb, Ryan, myself and maybe the girls, we'll get it moved into a place this weekend.  It's heavy...


I've changed my mind on where I want it and may need to chop down a few branches to make this work...

So late yesterday afternoon, I went out hunting for Maddy and Leon.  Pretty sure they were out there...  I was right.  Maddy was impressed with it and said that she didn't realize it came with a donut!  WHA??  Apparently during the quiet afternoon, a couple neighbor boys must have had a little picnic in it and left a half eaten donut up there.

Score!!!  

The sugary thing is ant food now.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

great freebie and it should keep someone out of mischief for a while!!! I have knit a few dishcloths for Christmas presents need to knit a few more.

Frances said...

That is a GREAT freebie! It looks like it will withstand a lot of play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails