Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Days Awastin'

Good thing I almost always have my camera along with me or I'd never remember what I did over the weekend.

Friday night, we hit the drive in!  Robb, the girls and I headed just over an hour away to watch the first drive in movie of the season, Pitch Perfect 2.  There was a lot of fun music in it, but, in my opinion, didn't live up to the first.  And is it only me, but why do I like the music of the girls competition better than them???  
It's probably just me...  


We stayed for the 2nd feature, which at first seemed like a good idea at the time, but when it didn't get over until 12:30 and we still have a long drive back, made me wonder if it had, in fact, been a B A A A A D idea!


We had a lot of fun though anyway.  Lots of popcorn, drinks and laughter, even when standing in line at the bathroom for 30 minutes.

Found out that Maddy had fallen asleep during parts of it.  Kind of reminds me of when I saw Total Recall at the drive in with Robb & Ryan.  It was the
On Saturday morning, I slept in until 7!  I know!!!  I haven't slept that late in a LONG time!!!

I'm such a slacker.

3 comments:

Jill said...

We love drive ins! Want to see Pitch Perfect too, also heard it wasn't as good as the first. We love the 1st one. Have a great day!

Blessings,
Jill

Michelle said...

Loved the 1st PP and the 2nd was pretty good. But, how can you live up to the first?!!

Jane said...

That's why I take a camera with me everywhere!! Otherwise I would have no idea what I did yesterday. Sad but true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails