Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Faster than the speed of a shutter

I got a new camera!  It's pretty but I haven't had time to figure out how to download all the photos easily yet. It has wireless network capability, so I emailed myself some photos that Meri and I had taken last night to try it out.  I think I need to download a driver for it for my computer...


It's a Samsung WB1100F.  And it's a pretty burgundy reddish color.  
It shouldn't get mixed up with anyone elses in the house!!


I haven't had a chance to explore all it's options yet, but Meri discovered some neat features.


I love the vignette look!


Did some sewing last night and undid a screw up that I'd done on the blouse. 


 I'll tell you more about it later.  It's busy again for work today...  yikes!


I can't wait for the weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know you have a whole bunch of things scheduled for the weekend! lol

Jill said...

So much fun playing around with a new camera and what a sweet subject to photograph! ;-) Enjoy!

Blessings,
Jill

Frances said...

I always hated having to undo a screwup when I was sewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails